1. You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other secondsmag.com users.
5. You may not use secondsmag.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You may not post or link to any material which may be considered offensive in nature. This includes, but is not limited to, material of a pornographic nature.
7. You may not promote MLM programs, and other similar programs, on secondsmag.com.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (‘Content’) that you submit, post, and display on the secondsmag.com website.
9. secondsmag.com is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of secondsmag.com are at your own risk.
10. You must not modify, adapt or hack secondsmag.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with secondsmag.com.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to secondsmag.com or any of its members (‘Spam’).
12. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
13. You must not, in the use of secondsmag.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
14. Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of secondsmag.com. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your secondsmag.com account. While secondsmag.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that secondsmag.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, you may be exposed to such materials and that you use secondsmag.com at your own risk.
In order to be able to maintain this website and provide its services, secondsmag.com requires the following rights:
Except as otherwise expressly authorized by a User, secondsmag.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, information, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload, display or publish (“post”) to secondsmag.com. After posting your Content to secondsmag.com, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By posting any Content on or through secondsmag.com, you hereby grant to secondsmag.com a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable, worldwide limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content.
Non-exclusive: you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to secondsmag.com.
Fully-paid and royalty-free: secondsmag.com is not required to pay you for the use of the Content that you post.
Sublicensable: secondsmag.com is able to share the Content with its sponsors, affiliates and subcontractors. These include Seconds Magazine and the retailers through which it is published.
Worldwide: The internet and secondsmag.com are global in reach.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate secondsmag.com for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.